Mandatory upgrading?

bipbip

Bit poster
Hello,

Once I have purchased the full version, do I have to buy the upgrades when I update my operating system?
I was using version 16.5, I just upgraded Mac OS from Catalina to Monterey and Parallel Desktop does not work anymore.
Do I have to buy the upgrade to version 17?

Thank you in advance
 
Hi LeaR thanks for your answer.
Parallels Desktop 16 should work with Monterey (newest Mac OS), but it is not the case, what is certain is that with 16.5 does not work
Moreover there is an asterix which specifies that there can be issues.

This is not clear and I don't want to buy the Parallels Desktop latest version (40€) every time I upgrade Mac OS.
 
Hello,

Once I have purchased the full version, do I have to buy the upgrades when I update my operating system?
I was using version 16.5, I just upgraded Mac OS from Catalina to Monterey and Parallel Desktop does not work anymore.
Do I have to buy the upgrade to version 17?

Thank you in advance
Hello, Parallels Desktop for Mac 16 is compatible wit Mac OS Monterey. Please provide us more information about the issue you are facing so that we can understand better and help you out. Thanks, Parallels Team.
 
Hello, Parallels Desktop for Mac 16 is compatible wit Mac OS Monterey. Please provide us more information about the issue you are facing so that we can understand better and help you out. Thanks, Parallels Team.
Hello,
i'have changed for v16.1 which is working so I haven't error message anymore.

The message I get when opening V16.5 was something like:
Process: prl_client_app
Path: /Volumes/VOLUME/Parallels Desktop.app/Contents/MacOS/prl_client_app
 
Back
Top