Menu controls with drop downs not working in Office products like Outlook

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by vinoths, Sep 27, 2015.

1. vinoths

vinoths Bit poster

I am using (Host OS ) El Caption GM candidate , (guest OS ) Windows 10 and parallels 11 .

If the menu control is a drop down , the drop down won't appear and won't the control won't work in office products like Outlook , Word ,Excel etc.

For example , if you want to add a reminder to an email and when you click the follow up icon on the Outlook for an email. It is supposed to give you a drop down to select the flags or add a reminder. The drop down is not appearing . It happens similarly for calendar response etc.

Any suggestions ?

2. SandyG1

SandyG1 Member

I am finding the same problem today in Outlook 2013 with Parallels 11. Right click should show the menu to make selections such as Reply, but the menu doesn't appear.

3. SandyG1

SandyG1 Member

There seems to a major issue using El Capitan and Windows 10 via Parallels 11.
    I have found that the drop down menus are appearing underneath the open MS window. Parallels do you have an answer for this. Unable to use much of Microsoft Functionality as cannot access the menus

4. SandyG1

SandyG1 Member

Seems to be an issue only in Coherence Mode.

5. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

6. SandyG1

SandyG1 Member

Thanks

7. JaneS

JaneS Bit poster

Did anyone fine a actual fix for this? I know going into Full Screen is a work around. My system is Windows 7, Mac OS 10.11.1 and Parallels 11.0.2
    Also, the only applications affected are Adobe (photoshop, acrobat)

8. SandyG1

SandyG1 Member

9. JaneS

JaneS Bit poster

Thanks SandyG1. Hopefully they will fix is soon - this is really annoying!