danieltharris
Member
Greetings,
Recently the native resolution for my external monitor is no longer available.
I know that as I am running Retina display that Parallels will make available a resolution set to double the native for external displays, this is to account for the DPI scaling in Windows.
However, the native res of the external monitor (1920x1080) is not available when I go to change resolution in windows.
Is there a config file I can modify anywhere to add back the native resolution? Since the Parallels video driver controls what resolutions are available I am hoping that there is a simple config file I can change to add it back in.
Any advice? The native resolution used to be available, but now there are two either side of it, with the native not available at all.
Recently the native resolution for my external monitor is no longer available.
I know that as I am running Retina display that Parallels will make available a resolution set to double the native for external displays, this is to account for the DPI scaling in Windows.
However, the native res of the external monitor (1920x1080) is not available when I go to change resolution in windows.
Is there a config file I can modify anywhere to add back the native resolution? Since the Parallels video driver controls what resolutions are available I am hoping that there is a simple config file I can change to add it back in.
Any advice? The native resolution used to be available, but now there are two either side of it, with the native not available at all.