Network Error

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by GiuseppeM6, May 22, 2021.

1. GiuseppeM6

GiuseppeM6 Bit poster

Hello everyone
    I open this thread because I keep having network problems with Parallel Desktop and it is not the error reported here https://forum.parallels.com/threads/network-initialization-failed.353259/ because it is like it did not see the network. In the virtual machine settings I tried all possible options and also I notice that it does not give me the possibility to assign an IP address. In the settings of the Ubuntu virtual machine I cannot find the settings of the network, it is like the network "did not exist" for any Virtual Machine but network works fine on my MacBook Pro (wired and WiFi).
    I've never had the chance to use a virtual machine with the network working what can I do?
    I'm using Big Sur 11.3.1 and Parallels desktop Version 16.5.0 (50692)

2. GiuseppeM6

GiuseppeM6 Bit poster

"The physical network adapter connected to virtual network adapter 1 does not exist"
    I have tried and retried all possible options also by setting <UseKextless> 0 </UseKextless>
    but the virtual machine network is not working, it is really frustrating because it never worked from the first moment i never had a virtual machine with the network working, please someone could show me how to contact the official support

Attached Files:

3. Hi, could you collect the tech report once the issue reoccurs and post the report's ID here please?

GiuseppeM6 likes this.
  4. GiuseppeM6

GiuseppeM6 Bit poster

Hi
    I updated to Big Sur 11.4 and networks now works so after I changed language to Italian aParallels Shared Profile notification pops up every time machine starts
    how can I fix this error?

Attached Files:

5. GiuseppeM6

GiuseppeM6 Bit poster

Solved. Now everything works well :)