New subscripiton

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by AntoineN, May 26, 2022.

1. AntoineN

AntoineN Bit poster

Hello, I have few questions which i couldn't find solution by myself so I hope you'll be able to help me. At the moment I have installed my windows and subscribed the free 14 days trial. However when I can't access my subscription key because when I go to preferences it wants to redirect me to the App store.

My first question is, I do not own an iPhone so how can I get the subscription key ?
    If it's not possible then, I want to cancel the auto renew right now before I forget to do it which seems to also require to have the app, or does the account deletion is enough to cancel it ?

Thank you for your help.

2. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

If you have downloaded the trial version from the Apple store, please refer to this KB article: https://kb.parallels.com/123784 to cancel it, If you have downloaded the trial version from our website, cancelation is not required, it will be canceled automatically after 14 days. Parallels Desktop that is available from Apple store is the lite version. The full version is available from www.parallels.com . Thanks, Parallels. Team.

3. AntoineN

AntoineN Bit poster

Okay thank you for your reply, I downloaded everything from the website, but how about the first question (I do not own an iPhone so how can I get the free subscription key ?) not that I particularly wish to cancel it but if I can't even use it.

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we can find your Parallels Desktop license key if you have purchased it already. For that, we need your registered email address.