Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We don't have an option of resetting or extending the trial but you can purchase Parallels Desktop 12 and apply for the refund within 30 days from the date of purchase if you are not satisfied.I've been trying to get Parallels to work on my system and keep getting an error but am now past my trial license. Is there any way to get a new trial while we troubleshoot my problem.
Hey, as a probable solution, could you please try to uninstall all 3rd party drivers from your Bootcamp VM and then try to install Parallels Tools.I'm a bit worried that my issue would not be resolved in 30 days and I wouldn't be able to get a refund since I've had several times when no one would answer my question. I was working with several people on my issue when everyone just stopped answering. And after trying to start several private messages with those that was helping.....still nothing. And even tried posting new ones....but no answer.
See the following threads:
https://forum.parallels.com/threads...l-tools-on-win10-bootcamp.338398/#post-811748
https://forum.parallels.com/threads/failed-to-install-driver-prl_boot.339199/
Can you help with my bootcamp Parallels Tools issue? Any ideas?
Les