If I open the parallels desktop to use Windows 10, that desktop page will open. But, when I go to click on anything inside of the Parallels/Windows screen, my mouse disappears. It tells me to press Ctrl+Alt to release my mouse back into Mac mode.
How can I get my mouse to work inside of the Parallels platform, instead of disappearing?
It worked the past two weeks under the parallels 2-week free trial. I have had this problem since yesterday when I purchased the parallels license...very strange. I have marked the mouse "for game use" to maximize allowed use of mouse, I have downloaded Parallels toolbox, and I have just updated my Mac software, as other forums suggested in fixing this problem. None of that has helped. Other suggestions??
How can I get my mouse to work inside of the Parallels platform, instead of disappearing?
It worked the past two weeks under the parallels 2-week free trial. I have had this problem since yesterday when I purchased the parallels license...very strange. I have marked the mouse "for game use" to maximize allowed use of mouse, I have downloaded Parallels toolbox, and I have just updated my Mac software, as other forums suggested in fixing this problem. None of that has helped. Other suggestions??