Parallels 18.2.0 - Windows 11 ARM, M1 Ultra host network error

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by Peter74, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Peter74

Peter74 Bit poster

Hi,

I am experiencing a starnge error: 3-4 times a day the internet connection on the Mac host is lost in Safari, Chrome for only the new browsing sessions! The already opened tabs are working (so browsing within the same domain), but when I try to open a new URL, the browser is stuck. Icloud is also down, so no photo updates or iCloud desktop sync.
    Otherwise the internet connectivity works, local network (file sharing, camera system, NAS, etc) and other net related services (spotify, ftp) are OK. Ookla Speedtest shows good values. The router is unreachable in browser, but in terminal it answers on ping.

On the VM
    there is full network service, browsing, ect, everything works.
    The VM is set on bridged network, IP addresses are fixed in DHCP table.

I tried shared network, dns cache flush, all updates are done, reinstall of Mac. Only a restart of Mac works, but it is frustrating 3-4 times a day.

Any ideas?

Thank you, Peter

2. Pavel Merkulov

Pavel Merkulov Parallels Team

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

To let us better understand the situation, please perform the following steps:

1. Run the virtual machine.
    2. Reproduce the issue.
    3. collect a technical report (click Parallels icon || > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and send the report's 9-digit ID in a reply.

3. Peter74

Peter74 Bit poster

Hi Pavel,
    Thank you for the assistance. Here it is:

Best regards, Peter

4. Peter74

Peter74 Bit poster

Hi Pavel,
    Thank you for the assistance. Here it is:

Best regards, Peter

5. Peter74

Peter74 Bit poster