Something is going on with the installer. when I look a the log this is what I see. I had version 3.0 but it got removed. I rebooted and tried again with the same error. so when I click to restart it said it failed.
Nov 11 14:33:56 S11 pkgExtractor[553]: BomFileError 62: Too many levels of symbolic links - ///usr/local/lib
Nov 11 14:33:56 S11 pkgExtractor[553]: 720 of 720 files written in 9.41 seconds.
Nov 11 14:33:56 S11 pkgExtractor[553]: 235452 kilobytes installed at 24.4 MB/s.
Nov 11 14:33:56 S11 pkgExtractor[553]: pkgExtractor exited with error 1 while processing package '/Volumes/Parallels Desktop 4/Install.mpkg/Contents/Packages/Parallels Desktop 4.pkg/Contents/Archive.pax.gz'
Nov 11 14:33:56 S11 Installer[361]: Install failed: The Installer could not install some files in /. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.
Nov 11 14:33:56 S11 pkgExtractor[553]: BomFileError 62: Too many levels of symbolic links - ///usr/local/lib
Nov 11 14:33:56 S11 pkgExtractor[553]: 720 of 720 files written in 9.41 seconds.
Nov 11 14:33:56 S11 pkgExtractor[553]: 235452 kilobytes installed at 24.4 MB/s.
Nov 11 14:33:56 S11 pkgExtractor[553]: pkgExtractor exited with error 1 while processing package '/Volumes/Parallels Desktop 4/Install.mpkg/Contents/Packages/Parallels Desktop 4.pkg/Contents/Archive.pax.gz'
Nov 11 14:33:56 S11 Installer[361]: Install failed: The Installer could not install some files in /. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.