P
Parallels User
Hi,
I often use copied text from Mac OS X in Windows and vice versa. If I have in Parallels preferences/keyboard "activate system-shortcuts of Mac OS X" (right translation? Sorry, I´m german) marked and try to paste copied text from Mac OS X into a Windows-application Parallels doubles the text. Vice versa it works well. This bug is very annoying. Without marking paste of text works both ways right. I would like the new feature having the additional shortcuts in Windows, but as long as it doubles the text, the disadvantages prevail.
I often use copied text from Mac OS X in Windows and vice versa. If I have in Parallels preferences/keyboard "activate system-shortcuts of Mac OS X" (right translation? Sorry, I´m german) marked and try to paste copied text from Mac OS X into a Windows-application Parallels doubles the text. Vice versa it works well. This bug is very annoying. Without marking paste of text works both ways right. I would like the new feature having the additional shortcuts in Windows, but as long as it doubles the text, the disadvantages prevail.