Parallels Desktop for Mac build 3106 Beta 3 is available for download.

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by STim, Dec 29, 2006.

1. dkp

dkp Forum Maven

Let's be even more realistic. Sync'ing one's palm or Treo or what ever before hopping into the sedan and heading out to play road warrior against the competition is a far more impactful situation financially than being able to see one's OS X desktop behind a Windows application. Nobody has ever earned a dime or beat out the competition by having a healthy coherence enabled environment. What people need to pay bills is functionality - they need their calendars, their appointment books, their Tom Tom, chatty GPS, etc. Coherence is just damned cute and junk and lord don't you and I just love it, but it's not - hell it's not even close to being the killer app in the VM enabled world.

Imagine this -
    PHB: "Schmedley, Schmedley! - where's your presentation on B2B secure communications?

Schmedely: Well, sir, actually, I thought I'd discuss coherence on the Mac desktop today, sir."

2. a.maverick

a.maverick Bit poster

Thanks again!

Thanks again Drval!

3. mekanik

mekanik Bit poster

Exactly! And I've just installed Release Candidate 3120 and still I cannot synchronize my Clie. When will it be possible? It's REALLY crucial as SONY will not support Mac and I have no other way of backing up my data (except The Missing Sync software that sucks).

4. Resuna

Resuna Member

Mekanik: I can sync my Clie SJ22 in VMware Fusion.

(maybe mentioning the competition will light a fire under Parallel's butt)

5. drval

drval Pro

Have you tried build 3150?

6. Resuna

Resuna Member

I still can't sync my Clie under the release. Same symptoms.