HI,
I've just upgraded to version 3 (build 4560) and I'm trying out Parallels Explorer.
It lets me see the contents of my virtual machine files just fine. But it won't write files to the VM. I've tried dragging a file, and Parallels Explorer shows the file as there, but when I boot up the VM, the file isn't there.
Now I just tried opening PE, copied the file, and exited PE. When I started PE again, the file wasn't there.
My VM is running Windows XP and the drive is NTFS.
I've just upgraded to version 3 (build 4560) and I'm trying out Parallels Explorer.
It lets me see the contents of my virtual machine files just fine. But it won't write files to the VM. I've tried dragging a file, and Parallels Explorer shows the file as there, but when I boot up the VM, the file isn't there.
Now I just tried opening PE, copied the file, and exited PE. When I started PE again, the file wasn't there.
My VM is running Windows XP and the drive is NTFS.