leaseme177
Bit poster
I recently upgraded to Parallels Version 3.0 - I do NOT use anything complicated - I do not use bootcamp, etc. I have a macbook pro with 1GB - is this enough memory? I have reinstalled parallels and the operating system, per your knowledge article.
I really like the program - is there anything I can do in set up or allocations or anywhere to get this to work for me - I use it very modestly but can barely switch between OSs - please help and please write your response as if I am not a super parallel user - I get it but not perfectly. what are the best settings in memory, etc. - when i go between systems is does not work - if this continues, I would like a refund.
thx
I really like the program - is there anything I can do in set up or allocations or anywhere to get this to work for me - I use it very modestly but can barely switch between OSs - please help and please write your response as if I am not a super parallel user - I get it but not perfectly. what are the best settings in memory, etc. - when i go between systems is does not work - if this continues, I would like a refund.
thx