Parallels Windows 11 Arm Mouse latency

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by DavidH61, Jan 17, 2022.

1. DavidH61

DavidH61 Bit poster

Hello Everyone,
    I have been using parallels with windows 11 arm since it first came out and for the entirety of this time using a mouse has given me a lot of latency with anything I do. This makes gaming on parallels practically impossible as there is a quite noticble lag even when just moving windows around. At first I was using parallels on a secondary monitor from my laptop and the mouse latency was even wors, it would be literal seconds before my mouse updated to where it should have been. Using it with the built in display has helped a lot but as I mentioned before there is still a really noticble amount of latency. Has anyone else had this problem with mouse latency? and if so, Has anyone found a fix for it yet?

Also there is a weird mouse acceleration bug where the mouse hits mach 10 whenever its on the border of a window, and I have mouse acceleration off so not sure what that is about.

If anyone has any idea or has experienced this before please let me know this is a very annoying problem.