Please refund this renewal and permanently disable my subscription renewal.

I have been trying to cancel my Parallels subscription, and I genuinely cannot find a way to do it through my account. I have not used Parallels in over a year, and I am now being charged for another annual renewal for a product I do not use.

What is extremely frustrating is that I have not activated or used the renewed license, yet I am still being charged. I have also been trying to find the cancellation option before this renewal, but there is no clear “Cancel Subscription” option available to me after logging into my account.

I honestly forgot about the subscription after last year's renewal, which is why I did not realize I had already been charged previously. Now I'm seeing another renewal coming up, despite the fact that I haven't used Parallels in a year and have been actively trying to figure out how to stop the renewal.

I am requesting:

  • A full refund for the annual renewal I was charged for and have not used.
  • Immediate cancellation of my subscription.
  • Confirmation that auto-renewal has been permanently disabled so I am not charged again.
I have also looked through these forums and Reddit, and there are numerous other customers describing the same problem: they cannot find a straightforward way to cancel their subscription, and some have been charged despite attempting to cancel.

This should not be this difficult. If there is supposed to be a cancellation option in the account dashboard, please explain exactly where it is, because it is not available to me.

I would really appreciate someone from Parallels actually looking at my account and resolving this rather than simply directing me to another generic help article.

Thank you.
 
Back
Top