Problem connecting with programs Lutron Radiora2 & Lutron Homeworks

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by DylanS2, Aug 2, 2018.

1. DanielW18

DanielW18 Bit Poster

You have to be bridged not shared network, but even so with Big Sur and latest RadioRa it's not working over WiFi. Wired Ethernet works.

BAutomations likes this.
  2. TanmayT

TanmayT Bit Poster

The same thing happening to me I have also tried to forget WiFi but it still persists. Expecting to have some solid solution over this to fix it forever in the future.

3. PaulM56

PaulM56 Bit Poster

Same issue here. Brand new MacBook Pro - Parallels 16.1.1 - Windows 10.
    Any updates?

4. DanielW18

DanielW18 Bit Poster

I have an open ticket with Parallels that has been escalated to second line support. I've been unable to follow up on testing/reporting with them because I've been away from the home where I have the Lutron system since late Nov, but will return and lick this back up the week of Jan 18. The ticket is "closed" as they couldn't keep it open definitely, but the support rep assured me that when I reply on the thread it will automatically re-open and we can pick up where we left off. If you'd like to pursue things with them in the meantime, it's ticket #2836212 and the email address is: support@support.parallels.com. I believe including the following, including brackets, in the subject line may trigger their system to open the ticket and add your comments to it: [Parallels #2836212]

Feel free to copy me at danny [at] winokur [dot] com so we can coordinate with them in follow up and testing.

5. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Hello, did you test the same behavior with Parallels Desktop 15? Please share any results with us here or by email.

6. hjw

hjw Bit Poster

Same Problem Here

7. Maria@Parallels

Hello, what is your Parallels Desktop version?

8. hjw

hjw Bit Poster

Hello Maria, I am running version 16.1.3 (49160)
    Thanks.

9. hjw

hjw Bit Poster

One more thing. It seemed to be working fine when I was running Parallels Desktop version 15.1.5 (47309)
    Thanks.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  10. Maria@Parallels

Thank you for your reply,
    could you provide us with a bit more details about the issue please?