RAS HTML5 Gateway support SSO

I have the same problem with this page and I used another form for login and it`s work okay. With old log in the form, we have many problems like no one cannot log in the account and some another bug. IDK why but that's real problems.
 
Last edited:
Hello Eugene, is it normal that the user sare seeing the following notification (just half a second) when using SAML auth? (SSO is working)
Guess it is because of the NLA account?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4270.jpg
    IMG_4270.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 12
Hello Alexey, seems my previous post has been deleted?
I uploaded a video with the error message and successful SSO. It is only a cosmetic bug.
The NLA account is configured as in the KB.
 
I watched the video. How long is this message really visible? In the video it is passed very fast. I will pass your video to developers to check what we can do.
 
Back
Top