RDP Session was disconnected

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by MichaelS24, Nov 16, 2016.

1. MichaelS24

MichaelS24 Bit poster

Along with my previous post, I have a development environment that is running V15.0. In this environment, I am also able to launch the HTML5 interface to access and launch applications. However using the client, I'm receiving this error:

RDP session was disconnected
    Internal Error <65540>

That's the extent of the message. No idea where to troubleshoot this issue.

2. MichaelS24

MichaelS24 Bit poster

Slight update. Working with Parallels technical support this morning. My issue seems to be related to running the latest Parallels client (v15.5) against a V15.0 server deployment. Went back to the V15.0 Mac client release and had no issues. I saw something very similar with the iOS applications. The "2X Legacy" application on the iPad works fine against the v15.0 server, while the latest "Parallels Client" throws an error similar to the Mac client.

3. MichaelS24

MichaelS24 Bit poster

I only thought this was fixed, but I upgraded the V15.0 environment to V15.5 and the Parallels Mac Client is still throwing the same error. I'll keep searching

4. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi Michael24, please verify RDS servers are the point to your RDS license server and also check out this article for more information.

5. MichaelS24

MichaelS24 Bit poster

This is definitely an issue with Parallels client for Mac. If I back level the Mac client to v15.0 then it works fine and applications launch as expected. However, with the v15.5 client, I receive the error message shown above.

6. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi MichaelS24, client type might not be checked in RAS Console. You may check out the steps below to fix the issue:
    1.In RAS Console > go to Connection.
    2.Switch to Allowed Devices tab-> tick the type of Clients you use