Hello,
Am finding these tools really useful, but when I first purchased (the previous version) I was unable to record the sound of a window while recording the window, except for through the microphone on my MacBook.
Of course usually there's unwanted noises from the internal Mic picking up everything I don't want to record - so I was delighted to see the new version allows you to record the internal sounds as well as the option to record from the internal mic.
...
But for the life of me, I can't find this option or get this to work - it will still always record from the internal mic.
I am probably not looking in the right place for it, can someone direct me?
Running OSX Sierra Build 10.12.3
Many thanks!
Am finding these tools really useful, but when I first purchased (the previous version) I was unable to record the sound of a window while recording the window, except for through the microphone on my MacBook.
Of course usually there's unwanted noises from the internal Mic picking up everything I don't want to record - so I was delighted to see the new version allows you to record the internal sounds as well as the option to record from the internal mic.
...
But for the life of me, I can't find this option or get this to work - it will still always record from the internal mic.
I am probably not looking in the right place for it, can someone direct me?
Running OSX Sierra Build 10.12.3
Many thanks!