Removing a License Key

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by BekY, Dec 19, 2016.

1. BekY

BekY Bit Poster

I'm up for renewal on my account. I'd like to remove one of the licenses and only renew one of them. Where would I do that?

2. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Would you like to renew your account? Or may be transfer your key from 1 account to another?

3. MatteoG1

MatteoG1 Bit Poster

I also need to remove one of the two keys from my account before renewing it.

How can I do that?

4. Ajith@Parallels

Ajith@Parallels Parallels Support

We checked and found that you have two license keys under a subscription which cannot be separated or removed. As is a subscription you can buy a new Pro subscription and use it.

5. MatteoG1

MatteoG1 Bit Poster

I need to deactivate a windows 10 virtual machine in order to use its key on a desktop pc, but I have no access to it since my licenses did expire.

I also need to deactivate the antivirus program for the very same reason.

Do you provide any tool for such a situation beside buying a new licence which I would only use for few minutes?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  6. Danil@Parallels

Danil@Parallels Staff Member

Hi MatteoG1, you can install the trial version of Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/trial/ and access your virtual machine.

7. MatteoG1

MatteoG1 Bit Poster

Done.

Thank you!

8. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello @MatteoG1, you're Welcome. Please get back to us for any further queries. Thanks, Meena.