I think I posted this yesterday but I can't find it.
Anyway my Mac hung up so I decided to restore it from my Time Machine backup.
It worked perfectly except Parallels is not there anymore and Windows isn't either.
I reinstalled Parallels and windows but all my files and programs have gone
I think I'm resigned to starting from scratch but would appreciate some advice regarding windows because when I reinstalled I was asked to pay you but I think I already have.
Your advice would be greatly appreciated,
Colin
Anyway my Mac hung up so I decided to restore it from my Time Machine backup.
It worked perfectly except Parallels is not there anymore and Windows isn't either.
I reinstalled Parallels and windows but all my files and programs have gone
I think I'm resigned to starting from scratch but would appreciate some advice regarding windows because when I reinstalled I was asked to pay you but I think I already have.
Your advice would be greatly appreciated,
Colin