Jonathan0104
Bit poster
After purchasing Parallels 8 and installing it on my Retina MBP I am finding that after the display goes to sleep as per the MAC OS X settings and I have a VM running I am unable to use my computer until I force the power off (holding down the power button).
When the returning to my computer after the display has turned off (note computer is not sleeping) I am faced with the the spinning beach ball and unable to enter the force quit menu. Thus requiring a hard power down. As I use virtual machines on a daily basis for my work if I attend a meeting and return I always have to power down, not ideal!!!
Jonathan
When the returning to my computer after the display has turned off (note computer is not sleeping) I am faced with the the spinning beach ball and unable to enter the force quit menu. Thus requiring a hard power down. As I use virtual machines on a daily basis for my work if I attend a meeting and return I always have to power down, not ideal!!!
Jonathan