Kurt Todoroff
Member
Well, I think that this is doable. You will be impressed with Todoroff's® Original Chili and Todoroff's® Original Chili Con Carne With Beans.
My brother found a Snow Leopard client universal installation disk deep in his bottom drawer. He is sending it to me. Thank god, he keeps everything.
Okay, back on my original thought train. I'm wondering how I could transfer the contents of my 30GB SL volume to the SL-VM that you have offered to create for me. Seeing how I use SuperDuper! to perform scheduled daily backups, I wonder if SD would recognize the OS X volume inside of the SL-VM and then perform a copy from the 30GB SL volume to the SL-VM. Scratch this. I just tried it. SD does not recognize the Parallels Windows C and D volumes, even though they appear on the desktop.
Another thought: can I perform surgery on a copy of the SL-VM that you would provide to me? In essence, open the SL-VM, extract the existing SL OS X, and insert a copy of my 30GB SL volume. Once complete, I would attempt for Parallels to open the copy that I just operated on. If it didn't work, then I would restore the original SL-VM that you provided to me. If only I could use my old copy of Resedit.
The purpose of this mental exercise is to avoid going through the physical exercise of reconfiguring my new SL-VM to look like the existing 30GB SL volume.
Thank you, Michael. I will be in touch.
Kurt Todoroff
Todoroff Foods Incorporated
My brother found a Snow Leopard client universal installation disk deep in his bottom drawer. He is sending it to me. Thank god, he keeps everything.
Okay, back on my original thought train. I'm wondering how I could transfer the contents of my 30GB SL volume to the SL-VM that you have offered to create for me. Seeing how I use SuperDuper! to perform scheduled daily backups, I wonder if SD would recognize the OS X volume inside of the SL-VM and then perform a copy from the 30GB SL volume to the SL-VM. Scratch this. I just tried it. SD does not recognize the Parallels Windows C and D volumes, even though they appear on the desktop.
Another thought: can I perform surgery on a copy of the SL-VM that you would provide to me? In essence, open the SL-VM, extract the existing SL OS X, and insert a copy of my 30GB SL volume. Once complete, I would attempt for Parallels to open the copy that I just operated on. If it didn't work, then I would restore the original SL-VM that you provided to me. If only I could use my old copy of Resedit.
The purpose of this mental exercise is to avoid going through the physical exercise of reconfiguring my new SL-VM to look like the existing 30GB SL volume.
Thank you, Michael. I will be in touch.
Kurt Todoroff
Todoroff Foods Incorporated