Screen Resolution in Parallels 15

alex63

Bit poster
Hi, Ive been using parallels 15 and try to change the resolution but the highest resolution option I have is 1920 by 1200. Im using a imac 2017 with 5k retina display and another 4k monitor. Is this because Im using windows 10 without an active key? I see posts of people being able to change their resolution to at least 2560x1440 but I do not have the option. Thanks in advance
 
Yes, I installed the tools and it works perfectly. Thank you Maria! also, is there a way I can scale the window symmetrically? Currently I can stretch vertically and horizontally but not together. Thanks!
How do you stretch it? with the "black mouse pointer"?
 
Could you please open VM configuration -> Options -> Full screen-> Advanced settings -> Scale to fit screen-> change it to auto, restart your VM and check the issue.
It was already on auto. So the resolution automatically changes, but I want the horizontal and vertical sides to adjust proportionally so that I dont squash the window horizontally or vertically if that makes sense. So if I grab the corner of the window it would resize accordingly and not allow me to make the window really thin
 
It was already on auto. So the resolution automatically changes, but I want the horizontal and vertical sides to adjust proportionally so that I dont squash the window horizontally or vertically if that makes sense. So if I grab the corner of the window it would resize accordingly and not allow me to make the window really thin
Is it possible to share a short video with us? As I understand you would like to change the window horizontally and get the auto vertically changes with it, am I right?
 
Back
Top