Sentinel Systems Driver Not working on windows 10 on apple chip M1

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by JustinJ4, Jul 14, 2021.

1. TedS3

TedS3 Bit poster

Where can I find the information that solved the problem? What is the method? Can you tell me?

2. WilliamT14

WilliamT14 Member

I believe the poster above you had neglected to add the work "has" to the beginning of their sentence, as in "Hi, has someone solved the problem with the driver, I have tried different drivers without finding".
    If I'm incorrect ReneL4 can correct me. But I suspect no solution yet.

3. LemonX

LemonX Bit poster

Hi all ,someone solved this problem?

4. MarcoF12

MarcoF12 Bit poster

I installed Sentinel 8.5 on windows Arm. And then I installed my hard lock driver and it gave no error message, it confirmed successfully. However, it did not recognize Hardlock when entering the program.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2023
  5. MarcoA15

MarcoA15 Bit poster

I installed Sentinel 8.5 on windows Arm. And then I installed my hardlock driver and it gave no error message, it confirmed successfully. However, it did not recognize Hardlock when entering the program.

6. MatthewC33

MatthewC33 Bit poster

I haven't even been able to install the Sentinel software without it telling me I need a NetFramework 2.0 installed. I went to the website the box hotlinked to, Download .NET 7. I've installed the newest version and the 2.1 version and neither work. My whole point for Parallels was for my scanner software. This subscription service can't even handle a small program like Sentinel?

7. Daniele22

Daniele22 Junior Member

any news about the arm driver for sentinel dongle usb???

8. lukasz8

lukasz8 Bit poster