The mouse cursor does not work in parallels.Help!

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Mac' started by toptop, Jan 18, 2019.

1. toptop

toptop Bit Poster

Good day!
    I have a problem, the mouse cursor does not work in parallels, I have Windows installed. I launch windows, do one click and write "Ctrl + Alt - to free the cursor" to me, I do this, the cursor appears again and after the click, again it writes to me "Ctrl + Alt - to free the cursor",
    please help me, what should I do????
    Thanks

2. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels Staff Member

Hello toptop, Let us ensure that Parallels Tools are properly installed. Please follow https://bit.ly/2N1mrkW to install Parallels Tools. If you see reinstall or update Parallels Tools then kindly reinstall it. Kindly go to Actions--> Configure--> Hardware--> Mouse & Keyboard and change it to ' Do not optimize for Games '.

3. toptop

toptop Bit Poster

Parallels worked fine, just a couple of days ago I started this problem!
    I did, like this, but nothing has changed, before that I had Automatic :Actions--> Configure--> Hardware--> Mouse & Keyboard and change it to ' Do not optimize for Games '.

4. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

@toptop are you using any specific applications in your VM? Also please try these steps in order to resolve the issue.
    Let us know if it doesn't work for you and also the detailed issue description will be very appreciate.

5. toptop

toptop Bit Poster

Do you speak Russian?
    Maybe you can talk in skype, telegram, icq, jabber ?
    I did not solve the problem, which I did not do(((