I use Parallels Desktop for Mac App Store edition on my M1 Macbook air.
I also have a full License for Parallels Desktop 9 in addition to an upgrade license for Parallels Desktop 10. I'm trying to activate that license on a 2012 Macbook Pro running 10.11.6, because I would like to have access to Windows XP-Windows 8.1 for development and system administration reasons.
The product says that I should email activatepd@parallels.com, but Parallels seems to have shut off that email address. I cannot use a product I paid for, which sucks.
When I used the Parallels.com website to get support with this, it told me my only option was Facebook Messenger (I'm not on Facebook), Twitter, or this forum, which sucks.
Parallels please assist.
I also have a full License for Parallels Desktop 9 in addition to an upgrade license for Parallels Desktop 10. I'm trying to activate that license on a 2012 Macbook Pro running 10.11.6, because I would like to have access to Windows XP-Windows 8.1 for development and system administration reasons.
The product says that I should email activatepd@parallels.com, but Parallels seems to have shut off that email address. I cannot use a product I paid for, which sucks.
When I used the Parallels.com website to get support with this, it told me my only option was Facebook Messenger (I'm not on Facebook), Twitter, or this forum, which sucks.
Parallels please assist.
