Unable to register Key on new Mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by shawnb11, Jan 7, 2023.

1. shawnb11

shawnb11 Bit poster

This license is already used to activate Parallels Desktop on another Mac. To activate Parallels Desktop on this Mac, it is recommended that you purchase a new license.
    >>> I select "Activate on this Mac"
    >>>I am presented with:
    This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again

How can I get this resolved?

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message. Please provide us with the Parallels Desktop license key so that we can check this further. Thanks.

3. KhM11

KhM11 Bit poster

I have this same problem and posted the same over a month ago, with no response yet....

4. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message. Please provide us with the Parallels Desktop license key so that we can check this further. Thanks.

5. GlennV3

GlennV3 Bit poster

I have the same problem:
    This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again. And I can't get any support anywhere through any of your sites.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2023
  6. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

7. SarkaP

SarkaP Bit poster

Hi, I have the same problem with activation of a licence on a new computer. Can you please help me with that?

8. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @SarkaP, we have sent you a DM, Kindly check and share the details to assist you further, thanks.

9. NikitaT3

NikitaT3 Bit poster

Hello, i got new macbook and wanna deactivate my parallels desktop licence on old macbook and use it for new one. Is it possible to do?

10. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello NikitaT3, please refer to the knowledge base article to move Parallels Desktop to the new Mac. Thanks

11. Kawamura

Kawamura Bit poster

Hi,I forgot to sign out on my old Macbook. Please reset my license of Parallels Desktop 16.
    Though I entered my activation key, "Activate on This Mac" is not shown.

12. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello,
    We have reset the activation limit on your Parallels Desktop 16 license key.
    Regards,

13. DavidS154

DavidS154 Bit poster

I am still trying to get my Parallels 10 license deactivated to move to a new mac. I have no need to upgrade and the KB article is not relevant to my version. PLEASE just do it!

14. F.B

F.B Bit poster

This license is already used to activate Parallels Desktop on another Mac. To activate Parallels Desktop on this Mac, it is recommended that you purchase a new license.
    >>> I select "Activate on this Mac"
    >>>I am presented with:
    This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again
    How can I get this resolved?

I have this same issue. Please advise. Thanks.

15. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for the necessary information to help you with your request.
    Thank you.

16. SimonE16

SimonE16 Bit poster

I am trying to activate my Parallels Desktop Pro on a new Mac after selling the old one and I am getting this error message, "This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again." I have a subscription that renews in September 2023. I have been trying to open a ticket with Parallels Support for the past several days without success. Please help!

17. Pramesh Boodadoo

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for the necessary information to help you with your request.
    Thank you.

18. RynaldiT

RynaldiT Bit poster

Hi i need help too, it says activation limit, i just got a new mac and wanted to move my parallels over.
    Activate on this mac is not shown.

19. Pramesh Boodadoo

Hello,
    Thank you.

20. Pafous

Pafous Bit poster

I am having the same issue: "This license key is associated with another Parallels account."
    Can you please reset the activation limit on my Parallels Desktop 16 key?