Unable to Renew License -- have 2 keys want only one

RogerB12

Bit poster
Last year I added a second Key to my subscription. After using the second key I decided I didn't want it. Recently my main subscription expired.

When I go to renew, the only option is to renew both keys at what seems like twice the cost of one key. I don't want the second key, called Key #1. How do I remove it can get back to my former, lower renewal cost?

Thanks,
Roger
 
Hello,
Thank you for the provided feedback.
We have sent you a private message, please check it and provide us with the requested information.
Best regards!
 
I replied to your PM but have not had a reply back from you. Is my issue something you can fix?

I'm asking because I've been unable to access my virtual machine for a week or more.
 
Hello,

I replied to your PM but have not had a reply back from you. Is my issue something you can fix?

I'm asking because I've been unable to access my virtual machine for a week or more.
Hello,

Sorry for the late response. We have replied to you today.

Please check your inbox.

Thanks
 
Back
Top