Unable to start Parallels services - Mojave

MatthewH10

Bit poster
updated my old Mac Pro 2010 to Mojave - was attempting to give Parallels 16 a go on the trial but I get a message "Unable to start Parallels services" everytime.

Ive followed all the steps you've listed [ https://kb.parallels.com/124001 ] and even had a looked around the internet for solutions.
In the end Found if I disabled SIP it installed and worked fine but ONLY while SIP was disabled as I do not want to do this I re enabled SIP which broke it again.

Any ideas?
In Security and privacy ive given full disk access and accessiblity, also added to firewall to allow all connections - still no joy.
The version im installing is the lastest one ParallelsDesktop-16.0.1-48919.dmg
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 15.50.14.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 15.50.14.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 9
updated my old Mac Pro 2010 to Mojave - was attempting to give Parallels 16 a go on the trial but I get a message "Unable to start Parallels services" everytime.

Ive followed all the steps you've listed [ https://kb.parallels.com/124001 ] and even had a looked around the internet for solutions.
In the end Found if I disabled SIP it installed and worked fine but ONLY while SIP was disabled as I do not want to do this I re enabled SIP which broke it again.

Any ideas?
In Security and privacy ive given full disk access and accessiblity, also added to firewall to allow all connections - still no joy.
The version im installing is the lastest one ParallelsDesktop-16.0.1-48919.dmg
Hey,
please also check this thread and the answer from MichaelF27
 
Back
Top