Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have the same issue.Hello, I have this same error message while trying to activate Parallels 13. I checked the proxy settings and they match your picture, and I have tried two different networks. What else can I do?
Today I tried once again the registration and it worked for me too.Same problem here (same message). I moved PDesktop 13 Business to a new Mac (from my old Mac) and I cannot register the license.
Yesterday, in the evening, I got a lot of problems trying to access/login to my Parallels account via web (many errors from Cloudfare).
Right now I'm unable to activate my license.
We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Let us know if you need further assistance.It just worked for me.
Yes, the issue with Parallels Account portal is resolved. Feel free to reach out to us anytime for support.Today I tried once again the registration and it worked for me too.
I'm going to think there were some kind of problem on the Parallels side.