Upgrading from Parallels 8, will not take the old key when installing 11

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by BruceB2, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Dinesh@Parallels

Dinesh@Parallels Guest

We have initiated the refund process and sent you a confirmation email. Please go ahead and purchase the full version of Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac.

2. GianniK

GianniK Bit poster

"Hello!
    I need your help activating my product.
    Afew days ago i renewed my subscription for Parallels Desktop for Mac PRO and after the renewal the software keeps asking me for activation.
    I enter my activation No, but it asks me for a previous product key as it says "your product is an upgrade". Before the renewal i had no activation issues.
    I used to have version 8 and then, last year, i purchased a subscription for Dektop PRO.
    I need your quick support because i cannot work on my computer.
    Thank you."

Can you provide me a solution for my problem also?
    thank you.

3. If you install Parallels Desktop 12 and trying to activate it with Parallels Desktop key 8 as a previous key - it will not work, because only Parallels Desktop 10 and 11 users can purchase the Parallels Desktop 12 keys, other - need to purchase the full version.
    In this case we can provide you with the refund (for Parallels Desktop 12 upgrade) and then you will be able to purchase full version.

4. @GianniK please provide us with you order number if you would like to get a refund. Please send it via the private message.

5. GianniK

GianniK Bit poster

please send me a pm to reply. I cannot find the way to send you pm.
    thank you.

6. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

We've sent you a private message, please check & respond

7. GianniK

GianniK Bit poster

I sent you a reply but have no news from you since...

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated refund for the purchase and sent you a confirmation email.