Urgent info needed regarding Black Friday sale and 30-day refund

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by elliot1, Nov 24, 2017.

1. elliot1

elliot1 Bit poster

Hi,

I recently signed up to try the demo version, but had issues with the installation. Apparently, despite my Bootcamp partition running perfectly booting into Windows 10, it seemed there were issues that needed fixing on the Windows side for it to work under Parallels. Unfortunately, due to being too busy over the last couple of weeks, my demo period has expired and I'm unable to do the troubleshooting.

I would like to see if I can get the issues sorted, and would like to benefit from the current Black Friday deal.

If I sign up for the Black Friday discount, will I still qualify for the 30-day refund if I cannot solve the boot issues?

Many thanks

2. Danil@Parallels

Danil@Parallels Staff Member

Hello elliot1, yes, our standard refund policy (30 days) applies to purchases made during the promo too.
    However, if you run into any boot issues post purchase - let us know and we will be more than happy to look into this for you and assist you with resolving these. Cheers, Danil

elliot1 likes this.
  3. elliot1

elliot1 Bit poster

Thanks, Danil. I really appreciate it. It's been years since I spent time in Windows for anything other than gaming, so I may end up needing a little help. Let's see.

Thanks again :)