Urgent info needed regarding Black Friday sale and 30-day refund

elliot1

Bit poster
Hi,

I recently signed up to try the demo version, but had issues with the installation. Apparently, despite my Bootcamp partition running perfectly booting into Windows 10, it seemed there were issues that needed fixing on the Windows side for it to work under Parallels. Unfortunately, due to being too busy over the last couple of weeks, my demo period has expired and I'm unable to do the troubleshooting.

I would like to see if I can get the issues sorted, and would like to benefit from the current Black Friday deal.

If I sign up for the Black Friday discount, will I still qualify for the 30-day refund if I cannot solve the boot issues?

Many thanks
 
Hello elliot1, yes, our standard refund policy (30 days) applies to purchases made during the promo too.
However, if you run into any boot issues post purchase - let us know and we will be more than happy to look into this for you and assist you with resolving these. Cheers, Danil
 
Hello elliot1, yes, our standard refund policy (30 days) applies to purchases made during the promo too.
However, if you run into any boot issues post purchase - let us know and we will be more than happy to look into this for you and assist you with resolving these. Cheers, Danil

Thanks, Danil. I really appreciate it. It's been years since I spent time in Windows for anything other than gaming, so I may end up needing a little help. Let's see.

Thanks again :)
 
Back
Top