Hello
I have installed Windows 10 and Windows 11 (ARM) on iMac 24" M1 with Parallels Desktop v16.5... So far so good... But all our USB Headsets will not working... The devices show up in the device manager, but it is not usable for eg. VoIP applications... Also the sound tests will not work... Sometimes the first tones will come, then it only silence... As well as Windows 10 and Windows 11 the same behaviour...
Anybody else? I think this is a Parallels issue... Same procedure on a Intel iMac works like a charm...
Thanks, Roger
I have installed Windows 10 and Windows 11 (ARM) on iMac 24" M1 with Parallels Desktop v16.5... So far so good... But all our USB Headsets will not working... The devices show up in the device manager, but it is not usable for eg. VoIP applications... Also the sound tests will not work... Sometimes the first tones will come, then it only silence... As well as Windows 10 and Windows 11 the same behaviour...
Anybody else? I think this is a Parallels issue... Same procedure on a Intel iMac works like a charm...
Thanks, Roger