USB disappear after selecting

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by KarelF, Nov 3, 2015.

1. HughB1

HughB1 Bit poster

I have the same problem (Windows 7 - up to date and Parallels Version 11.1.1 running the latest build (32312) on OS X 10.11.2) and it is really annoying. I use USB to connect my Ethernet to the VM and every time I start the VM I have to unplug and plug the USB.
    When will this get fixed? This is really poor implementation by Parallels and if it carries on it will encourage me to switch to VMware.

2. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hey, I would like to let you know that we have already involved our Development in this case and they are currently working on the resolution.

3. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hello, It seems that you're on outdated build of Parallels Desktop 11, please update Parallels Desktop to the latest build 11.1.1 (32408). You can update to the latest build as suggested in this article. Latest version always available here: http://www.parallels.com/directdownload/pd11/ Please note that Parallels Tools also needs to be updated (Actions > Update Parallels Tools). Please see this article to know more about Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac updates summary.