Windows 10 Key no accepted

I have upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 8.1. Recently I have used Bluestacks to use kik on PC since that day my windows is not working properly I am unable to use Windows button to turn off the system and Cortana isn't working too. I need a copy of windows from where I can download.
I dont have Windows activation key How do I activate new copy of windows. Plz reply
 
Hi, there, as for your question, you definitely need to buy a product key to activate your Windows 10 key. But don't need to worry about how and where to buy the genuine product key. You can go to the professional site http://www.Microsoftkeyshops.com/ . Choose the target product and order it online. The support email will be sent to you at the first time. If you have any other technical questions, you can also communicate with their support team.
Thanks a lot for sharing this.
 
Hi there,

I have the same problem.
I installed Parallell out of the box on an iMac then I installed Windows 10 Home (full copy bought form Microsoft Store) and when I copy paste the key received by email from Microsoft it is not accepted.
What can I do ???
I called Microsoft. They checked the key and it is valid but not yet activated and they are telling me to call ... Apple !!!!
Help !
 
Hi there,

I have the same problem.
I installed Parallell out of the box on an iMac then I installed Windows 10 Home (full copy bought form Microsoft Store) and when I copy paste the key received by email from Microsoft it is not accepted.
What can I do ???
I called Microsoft. They checked the key and it is valid but not yet activated and they are telling me to call ... Apple !!!!
Help !
Hi @PhilippeB2, please uncheck "Express installation" and "Windows license key" while you are installing Windows 10 home edition using the Parallels installation wizard. Once you complete the installation, if you have a valid product key, use it to activate Windows:

1. Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Activation .
2. Select Change product key, and then enter the 25-character product key.
 
Back
Top