Windows 10 spinning for minutes on startup... Can we have more verbose Parallels messages?

OK. Still don't have it on the system.
Is there something integral to the Mac itself, that can have the same effect?.
 
Hello I found something regarding this topic.
I had the same problem as more of you have: windows 10 takes 8 minutes to boot, same with ubuntu.
I do have Avira installed and when i shut off the "Protection cloud" function/button in Avira (or quit Avira entirely), everything works as normal (even with realtime protection on from Avira) in parallels and the systems run in seconds and not minutes. So if you ask me, something goes wrong there.
I hope that this is helpfull information for you! Goodluck!
 
Understand. This is not a virtual machine loading, but Parallels itself.
It is totally intermittent. Have been a week without it happening, but this morning it is doing it again.
I don't have Aviva.
 
This KB article has NOTHING to do with this issue. There is a problem with Parallels starting to start a VM. It just hangs and there is nothing that would stop this since I don't have any AV or other kinds of software to prevent immediate loading.
 
Back
Top