Windows cannot access mac home desktop / auf mac home desktop konnte nicht zugegriffen werden

ParallelsU133

Bit poster
Hello,
after an update of parallels (13.3.2) and after a windows (10 Home) update - I cannot access the mac desktop. Software installed on the VM Windows is not there anymore. I hope that somebody has a quick solution for me.

Thank you in advance
Maria
 
Hello,
after an update of parallels (13.3.2) and after a windows (10 Home) update - I cannot access the mac desktop. Software installed on the VM Windows is not there anymore. I hope that somebody has a quick solution for me.

Thank you in advance
Maria
Hi Maria. Let us ensure that Parallels Tools are properly installed. Please refer to these steps to install Parallels Tools.
 
Hi Maria. Let us ensure that Parallels Tools are properly installed. Please refer to these steps to install Parallels Tools.
Hi Hemnath, thank you for your reply.
Yes, I followed the steps. I am using Parallels since about 1 year and it worked fine in the past. I am a little worried that I will lose my data from the virtual machine.
 
Back
Top