Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We have made necessary changes, try to activate again.Hi,
I've replaced my mac. I erased previous one without signing out from parallels. Now, I cannot activate it. Please help.
Thanks!
Hi @MineH, we have made few changes in the key settings, please reactivate with the same license key and keep us posted the results. Thanks!I have the same problem. I have my MacBook Pro's mainboard replaced and now I can't activate my Parallels Desktop. Hard disk and system are all the same. Please help.
You're most welcome. Please feel free to reach us anytime.Hi Chris!
You are great. In 3 mins my problem got solved. Many thanks again.
Thanks Ajith. Worked like a charm!!!We have made necessary changes, try to activate again.
Glad to hear that! Feel free to reach us anytime for support.Thanks Ajith. Worked like a charm!!!
We have made necessary changes, try to activate again.I have a similar problem my computer died so I can deactivate. Help would be appreciated
We have made necessary changes, try to activate again.
We have made necessary changes, try to activate again.I have the same problem. I'd like to remove parallels desktop from my old macmini e reinstall in on my new macbook air. I tried to exit from macmini but I can't reinstall on my macbook. What can I do?
Thanks and best regards.
Francesco
Tks. Problem solved!We have made necessary changes, try to activate again.
Feel free to reach us anytime for support.Tks. Problem solved!
We have made necessary changes, try to activate again.I have the same problem for my Parallels 11 license key! Please help, thank you!