You have reached the maximum number of activations available "Parallels Desktop 11"

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by SanjayS1, Jun 22, 2017.

1. umuty

umuty Bit poster

I have the same problem. I cannot access to my parallels 11 on new macbook. Can you please deactivate older mac. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Hi, I've changed your key's settings, please try to activate again.

3. Oluwabunmi

Oluwabunmi Bit poster

I just had a motherboard failure on my 2015 MacbookPro 15", and have taken my HDD as-is and put it into a a new Mac book pro 15". To my surprise, the copy of Parallels that I've been running flawlessly for years now says "Your Product ....key reached its activation limit" and won't start. I cannot have access to my parallels 11 on new the Macbook. Can you please deactivate older Mac. :-( Please help.

4. Hi Oluwabunmi. We have reset the license. Try to activate now and it should work. Please refer this article to know the Parallels Desktop and macOS compatibility.

5. Oluwabunmi

Oluwabunmi Bit poster

Thank you so much for your help.

6. You are welcome. Please get back to us for any further queries.

7. karen5

karen5 Bit poster

[QUOTE =" Sathiya @ Parallels,帖子:863923,成员:6677165"]欢迎您。如有任何其他疑问,请联系我们。[/ QUOTE]
    嗨〜
    Can Parallels Desktop 11 run smoothly on the latest version of OS X?

8. Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac is an end of life product and not compatible with macOS High Sierra and later versions. Please refer to this article for more information.

9. karen5

karen5 Bit poster

[QUOTE ="Sathiya @ Parallels的,交:864227,构件:6677165"]适用于苹果的的Parallels Desktop 11是寿命终止产品,与MACOS高塞拉利昂和更高版本不兼容。请参阅译者以更多电子杂志信息[。 / QUOTE]

谢谢!

10. karen5

karen5 Bit poster

1. Is the serial number of parallel Desktop11 that I purchased previously unusable?

PS: when I bought the parallel Desktop11, I used the IMAC of 2013 model, but it was damaged in 2015, and I had no plan to buy the new macbookpro until recently.

2. If I buy new macbookpro again, do I need to buy parallel desktop again?

11. karen5

karen5 Bit poster

[QUOTE =" Sathiya @ Parallels,post:864227,member:6677165"]适用于Mac的Parallels Desktop 11是寿命终止产品,与macOS High Sierra和更高版本不兼容。请参阅本文以获取更多信息。[/ QUOTE]
    3.购买并行台式机10附带了并行台式机11升级代码,但我没有激活它。我可以更换吗?

12. karen5

karen5 Bit poster

3. A parallel desktop 11 upgrade code was attached to the purchase of parallel desktop 10, but I did not activate it. Can I replace it?

13. kavyaM

kavyaM Hunter

@karen5 It is not possible to replace the license. As you have an older version license, you can purchase an upgrade license of Parallels Desktop 15 which is compatible with Mac OS Catalina.