"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are unable to find any Parallels Desktop 10 key with your email. Please reply us with the activation key in the private message to check.

2. SoftMailM

SoftMailM Bit poster

Thanks!

3. PeterJ3

PeterJ3 Bit poster

Hi, Like everyone else here I have the same issue, you have reached your activation limit. I had to send my iMac in for repair and when I've restored from my time machine backup after getting it back it is no longer working. I have tried the prlsrvctl activate-license-online command in terminal with no success. Please help me!

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made changes to the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

5. ITD2

ITD2 Bit poster

Hello Ajit, Please help me manage my 28 License, I cannot activate into new machine, it's says
    "Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit"

6. ZhongZ1

ZhongZ1 Bit poster

Hi,
    I am installing my Parallels 11 on a new mac and receive the "Your product activation key reached its activation limit..." message.
    Please help to reset my license.
    Thanks.

7. Swati@Parallels

Swati@Parallels

Hello ZhongZ1, we have reset the license key. Please activate it once again and keep us posted.

8. ZhongZ1

ZhongZ1 Bit poster

It works! Thank you so much!

9. Jigs Gaton

Jigs Gaton Product Expert

Ajith, that dunna work here El Capitan. I just get the same message in the terminal. So how do I fix this?

10. aa_2

aa_2 Bit poster

You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key. Please contact
    PLEASE HELP, I HAVE A NEW APPLE AND WOULD LIKE TO MIGRATE MY OLD LICENSE TO MY NEW MACHINE BUT GET THE ABOVE MESSAGE
    I have parallels Desktop 8 for Mac, how do i reset it so i can use it on my new pc

I created a new account because i have lost my old one

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  11. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello @aa_2, we have sent you a private message. Please check it and respond.

12. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Let us know the error message you are getting.

13. GregW3

GregW3 Bit poster

Hello,
    Can I also get help with this issue - I have the same issue after restoring my image to a spare Mac. My License if for Parallels 12.

Thanks.

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are unable to find any Parallels Desktop 12 key under your email. Please reply to our private message with the activation key.

15. JohnM39

JohnM39 Bit poster

I've just switched to a MacBook Pro 2017 and have this issue, I've logged out of the old machine, and it says I have an available license on the new one, but it says I've reached an activation limit. What do you do to resolve it?

16. TonyF4

TonyF4 Bit poster

I have Parallels Desktop 10 and got a new MBP - I tried everything from the KB, but I have no "signout" on the activation page and cannot seem to move my installation.
    Can you reset my licence ?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  17. mimi2

mimi2 Bit poster

I have two iMacs with Parallels licensing on them that I'm migrating today. I've already migrated one machine with the version 11 license, but it will not activate (maximum number of activations reached). I have QuickBooks and other business related software running in Parallels that I need to have access to today, please help. Is there a support phone number that I can reach someone at to get this quickly resolved?

18. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made necessary changes, try to activate again and check.

19. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made changes to the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

20. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made necessary changes, try to activate again and check.