"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. JeffB17

JeffB17 Bit poster

Done, Thank you.

2. RegisN

RegisN Bit poster

I am unable to activate Parallels Desktop 11 on a new Mac with the same "maximum number of activations". Please help.

3. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @RegisN We have made the necessary change, please try to activate now. Thanks, Shathish

4. JeffB17

JeffB17 Bit poster

Sorry, going back and forth on Macs. can you deactivate one more time please

5. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @JeffB17 We have made the necessary change, please try to activate now. Thanks, Shathish

6. HenningB1

HenningB1 Bit poster

Hello,
    after migrating to a new Mac with a new OS-Version I cannot activate Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac.
    Please help me out
    Thanks
    H.

7. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @HenningB1 We have made the necessary change, please try to activate the Parallels Desktop using below steps.
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop.
    2. Open Terminal (Finder > Applications > Utilities > Terminal.app)
    3. Execute the command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

8. MARCINM2

MARCINM2 Bit poster

we try again and it is not work also..... what we can do ?

9. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @MARCINM2 Could you please let us know the error message you're getting after executing this command "prlsrvctl activate-license-online" in the Terminal Windows.

10. parallelso

parallelso Junior Member

I am having similar activation issue. I am setting up a used macbook pro to replace my current macbook pro that is starting to fail. This is for Parallels Desktop 8. The two macbooks are hardware identical, 2010 macbook pros with the same customizations.

When i go through offline activation process, Parallels website says "HwID limit reached... product activation key reached the maximum number of activations allowed..."

Can i get assistance in fixing this activation issue? Thank you.

11. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made changes to the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command:
    prlsrvctl activate-license-online
    Also, we have noticed your activation key is not registered with your account. Please register it.

12. ValentinoL

ValentinoL Bit poster

Hello Support Team
    I had to change macs because of a hardware problem and now I am not able to activate my license even by following the instructions mentioned above. Please help

13. Lionel1

Lionel1 Bit poster

Hello Support Team,
    I reinstalled and made an upgrade to my OS. I didn't log out of my Parallels license. Now I can't activate my Parallels 11 License anymore.
    ''You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.''
    Please help.

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made changes to the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command:
    prlsrvctl activate-license-online

15. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are unable to locate your activation key. Please reply with it to the private message.

16. Marcus4

Marcus4 Bit poster

Same problem here for Parallels 11. Can't install on my new iMac after deactivating from my MacBook Air.. Kindly advise.

17. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made the necessary change, please try to activate the Parallels Desktop again.

Marcus4 likes this.
  18. Marcus4

Marcus4 Bit poster

Thanks for help! Working fine now.

19. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @Marcus4 You're Welcome! We are always here to help you.

20. Robbertv1

Robbertv1 Bit poster

Same problem here, changed Mac and after Activating my Parallels key I get an error stating:
    "Your product license has reached the activation limit."

I'm on Parallels Destop 12 for Mac