Your product license has reached the activation limit

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by HansolL, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Hello, done, please check the issue.

2. rinkym

rinkym Bit poster

Please help, I can't activate my license on my other computer even though I already did logout on the old mac

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are unable to find any products purchased or registered with the email linked to the current account. You can contact us with the correct account to assist you further.

4. BatmanX

BatmanX Bit poster

Hello
    Require assistance in getting license moved from old MBP to new MBP. I have already signed out Parallels Desktop on the old MBP. When I sign into PD on new MBP and attempt to activate license, I am presented with already activated error.
    Thanks

5. EleanorM

EleanorM Bit poster

Hi Maria,

I've moved to a new Mac and want to move my Parallels 15 Subscription license to it. I've tried logging out and deleting Parallels Desktop on my old mac but it doesn't seem to free the license up so I'm getting the license already activated message.

Can you please reset the status of my license so I can transfer it?

Thanks in advace,

Ellie

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the license. Try to activate again and let us know the results.

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the license. Try to activate again and let us know the results.

8. Jorge15

Jorge15 Bit poster

Hello Maria,
    May you please check my license, I have just downloaded the trial version but immediately it said that I have reached the 14 days trial period.
    Thanks

9. ScottOl

ScottOl Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    I have 2 activation keys for PD 10 that have not been used in some time. I reinstalled on one computer and did not have to enter a key, so I don't know which key was already there, but I get the "you have reached maximum activations" using the other on another computer. I have no other PD 10 installations. Can you reset one of the keys, please (I will try them both)? Thank you.

10. ElectroByteC

ElectroByteC Bit poster

I'm having the same issue. I bought the software in 2017, installed it on my Mac Mini. Gave it to my wife, so I moved it to my MacPro. MacPro died yesterday, so now I'm moving it to my Macbook Pro. Installing it gave me the same error.

From this thread being such a hot topic, it seems this is a very common problem with this software.

11. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with Sierra or newer macOS X versions.

12. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Try to activate it again.

13. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

There are no keys for trial version if you have registered the trial with the email address previously then it will show as expired.

14. Hello, I've just checked your account and haven't found any license associated with it. Where did you download and start your trial?

15. JensB7

JensB7 Bit poster

Is there a solution for this issue now? I have the very same problem!

16. Hello, do you have an issue with your personal key or with your business license?

17. We've received your reply: The issue is already solved. I have a second Parallels account that I was not aware of. The license I was looking for was in the other account, sorry.

Thanks you for your reply and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

18. JesusP3

JesusP3 Bit poster

Hi!! I need to activate my license in a new computer but I didn´t deactivate from my old one!! Thanks!! (Paralells Desktop 11 for Mac)

19. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the key. You can uninstall Parallels Desktop from the old computer if you have access to else just activate it on the new Mac.

JesusP3 likes this.
  20. maxym

maxym Bit poster

Hello! Can you please deactivate all the computers on my account? I've done some computer shuffling and need to reinstall.
    Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2020