"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. muitommy

muitommy Bit poster

I have problem with the licensing as well. Can you just deactivate all my device so that I can start it over again. Thanks!

2. @muitommy , We've deactivated your license key, could you please check it and provide us with the results?

3. muitommy

muitommy Bit poster

Thank you. I will try it tonight!

4. frodok

frodok Bit poster

Hello Paralells. Yes, i am posting here because i have the same problem with the activation. please sent me this Private message where i guess there is the solution for this. May i take notion that this thread has been open for a year, and that you at parallels are not willing or unable to add the deactivation key to my account like you have on the business accounts. it would save you guys tons of complains. but he! why listen to the customer! I have been unable to work for two days now because of your crappy administration. Where can i sent the bill?;). please resolve this for me, and for future reference add the deactivation button like you have in the business accounts.

5. frodok

frodok Bit poster

So.. Another day into being confronted with this problem, received an email from support that that are going to reset my activation key. The only problem is that they do not say When. So three days into this problem, still no solution. :mad: If i left users unsupported for three days in my office, i will fire myself.. just saying..

6. @frodok , please check your inbox.

7. Juanjo1

Juanjo1 Bit poster

Hello,

I purchased the software and did an uninstallation on my home computer. I've got a new macbook pro and tried to install the software... the license is already in use... limit reached.... please can you disable my previous installation so I can enable it on the new computer?

Will I need to contact you each time I move from one computer to another? I tried to use your sh script... system is "pristine"... but not license removed on my old computer.

Please, can you fix that?

Best regards,

Juanjo

8. Hi @Juanjo1 please try to activate your Parallels Desktop license once again on your new Mac, we've already deactivated it for you.

9. Juanjo1

Juanjo1 Bit poster

Hello Maria,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Unfortunately the problem persists and I'm not able to activate it on the new Mac... There is something else I can try?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Juanjo

10. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi Juanjo, please try to activate Parallels Desktop now and let us know how it goes.

11. Juanjo1

Juanjo1 Bit poster

Now it works perfect!!!

Hope to be able to change it again if necessary by myself... do not like to disturb you :)

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

12. Manoj@Parallels

Manoj@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

Glad that your issue is resolved! Feel free to reach out anytime, we're here to help you.

13. OMARG

OMARG Bit poster

Hi, I'm having the same issue, I need to deactivate from the current computer and add to a different laptop we will be using. Could i also get some help please?

14. AlvinD

AlvinD Bit poster

Hello,
    I purchased the software and did an uninstallation on my home computer. I've got a new macbook pro and tried to install the software... the license is already in use... limit reached.... please can you disable my previous installation so I can enable it on the new computer? THANKS

15. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi OMARG, please check your private message.

16. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi Alvin, please check your private message.

17. ParallelsU11

ParallelsU11 Bit poster

Same as above. Old MacBook Pro died, new MacBook Pro bought, Time Machine backup restored, "Activation Limit Reached".

Any help would be appreciated!

18. UniprintQ

UniprintQ Bit poster

Im having the same problem. My old mac died and it won't install on my new Mac.

If there is anyone in Brisbane QLD 4000 who can help me fix this problem for a fee, can you please contact me through my website?

a href=http://www.uniprintqld.com.au>Printer Brisbane</a>

19. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi, please check your private message and respond.

20. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi, please check your private message and respond.