"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. Hi, we've deactivated it for you. Please check.

2. BillJ1

BillJ1 Bit poster

Thank you... "Update complete".
    Cheers!

3. Thanks for this info, glad to know that everything is OK with activation.

4. ChrisM7

ChrisM7 Bit poster

Hello.
    Last month I purchased Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition Upgrade.....I've been purchasing upgrades to Parallels desktop since version 3. This year I decided to buy the pro subscription. It was my understanding from the marketing for the Pro edition, that you could install it on multiple (up to 5?) computers. I have 3 Macs, but it won't let me activate more than one. I get the "your product activation key has reached its activation limit".....am I misunderstanding how this is supposed to work?

5. RobertR2

RobertR2 Bit poster

Pls. I have the same problem, o my new iMac I can't activate my parallels desktop 10 because of the limit of activations reached.........
    Can you help me?
    Thanks
    Robert

6. Hi, I've checked the internal settings of your license. Please check you inbox for more information.

7. asksteevs

asksteevs Bit poster

I'm having this issue as well. PLEASE respond ASAP. Have had to wipe one of my two computers and start fresh.

8. Hi, we've changed the internal settings of your license key. Please check you inbox for more info.

9. EllwoodN

EllwoodN Hunter

One license, one computer, PERIOD!!!
    (Fusion allows 3 computer to use a single license even on their base edition).

10. MarkusS2

MarkusS2 Bit poster

Hey there, I also wanted to move my licence from my old MacBook to my new iMac (deactivate on MacBook, activate on iMac). No chance, there´s no license file or anything else to deactivate on the old device. Is the license really linked to a unique hardware?

--Markus

11. Hi, yes, you're right, the license is linked with Mac Hardware. We deactivate your license, check the issue and move license to your iMac.
    Let us know if you have any questions.

12. MarkusS2

MarkusS2 Bit poster

Worked. Thanks!

13. Tricomatic

Tricomatic Bit poster

Hey there, I have activated my Parallels 11 update licence on the wrong computer... It need to be on my Macbook not on my Mac mini. Is it possible to deactivate my actual licence, to make me possible reactivate it on my laptop? How is it possible to do that?
    Thanks,
    Simon

14. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hello @Tricomatic Hi, please provide us with your license keys in private messages.

15. LawrenceJ1

LawrenceJ1 Bit poster

I'm having the same issue

Attached Files:

16. KeithF2

KeithF2 Junior Member

This is the exact same issue I am seeing my my post above.

17. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi, please try logging into Parallels account, click here to login. Go to Parallels Desktop Licenses >> Add the activation key for Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac. Then launch Parallels Desktop application and sign in to your account from the Parallels wizard, it will ask you to enter the Parallels Desktop 11 activation key again, please enter and activate. Hope this process works.

18. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi Keith, please try the steps suggested as above.

19. KeithF2

KeithF2 Junior Member

This doesn't work - the message is, "License Key is already registered to your account"

The question is very simply for me, I was able to use Parallels 10 on my two work machines, and it appears that 11 Pro I have been blocked from doing this. Are we able to use the subscription based account on two computers like Parallels 10?

Thanks

20. LawrenceJ1

LawrenceJ1 Bit poster

Dhruba,

Did the above - still same issue.

I logged into my account and it's showing that I can only install on 1 host, is that the problem? Your compare page says unlimited hosts for the new Pro version.

I am currently using the Trial version to get some work done - but I need this resolved.