"You have Reached the maximum number of Activations available for your activation key..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Pucko_Roman, Apr 29, 2015.

1. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi KM_,
    Please check your private message and reply us.

2. HoangM

HoangM Bit poster

Hi,
    I have the same problem. I uninstalled the app from my old macbook air and now can not activate it on my new macbook. Please help.
    Thanks

3. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Please check your private message and reply us.

4. SantanuG

SantanuG Bit poster

I am having the same issue. I deleted Parallels on my Macbook Air and I installed it on a new Macbook Pro retina. When I try to activate, I am getting an error message saying that "You have reached the maximum number of activations...." . I would like to get help on this from Parallels support team.

5. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi Santanu, please check your private message.

6. HoangM

HoangM Bit poster

I have provided the required information in the private message. Please assist.
    Thanks
    Hoang

7. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi Hoang, please check your private message.

8. SamE1

SamE1 Bit poster

Hi, I have the same problem as many of the users here with regards this error message. I have uninstalled the app on my macbook pro and want to re-install it on my iMac Retina. Please can you assist?

Kind Regards,
    Sam E.

9. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hello @SamE1 Please check your private message and reply us.

10. ShengnanW

ShengnanW Bit poster

Same issue, PD 10 licence plus PD 11 upgrade licence, after migrating to the new mac the keys are not usable any more. PD11 on old laptop already completely deinstalled.

11. Hi, please provide us with your license keys in private messages.

12. volcs0

volcs0 Junior Member

I had my logic board replaced on my macbook pro. I need to reset my Parallels 11 license. Thanks.

13. Manu@Parallels

Manu@Parallels Guest

Hi Volcs0,
    Please provide us your activation key and registered email address in private message, we'll check it for you.

14. volcs0

volcs0 Junior Member

Thanks. I've send you a PM with the info.

15. RichardF3

RichardF3 Bit poster

What is the point of the forums as a way of finding help if every reply from Parallels is "check your private messages?" Please post an actual answer and explanation in the forums.

16. Geophizz

Geophizz Bit poster

I am having the same issue. The hard drive on my iMac failed, and I had to reformat it and start over. I transferred the license successfully, but after two days the drive failed again, and the machine won't even boot now, so I can't uninstall. Now I have a new iMac, but it is telling me that I've activated it the maximum number of times. How can I get the license working again?

17. Hi, please try this KB in order to resolve the issue.

18. Tim8

Tim8 Bit poster

I am having the same issue attempting to move a license from one machine to another. This KB (http://kb.parallels.com/123461) does not seem to work. The previous Mac was signed out and everything as well, which should means its fully deactivated. This is for version 11.

"Unable to confirm the product license."
    "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."

19. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made changes to the activation key. Try to activate again and check.