Parallels desktop 10: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available"

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by George Fidias, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Swati@Parallels

Swati@Parallels

You are welcome. It happened because your Parallels Desktop license key was used to activate more than one copy of Parallels Desktop. Please feel free to reach us anytime. We are here to help.

2. MaryM2

MaryM2 Bit poster

Hi
    I took hard drive out of computer during repair and put it back it. Parallels requires activation and then will not allow me to reactivate.

3. Hi, we've reset your key, please try to activate Parallels Desktop again and check.

4. @MaryM2 please provide us with the results then.

5. MaryM2

MaryM2 Bit poster

Hello,
    It did not work, received message:

You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

6. MaryM2

MaryM2 Bit poster

I looked at another post and found the terminal command which did activate it, but now the copy of windows cannot be found

7. You cannot find Windows VM or get an error during starting VM?

8. You cannot find Windows VM or get an error during starting VM?

9. ogal

ogal Bit poster

I'm having the exact problem. I need to activate Parallels 10 onto my new computer. Removed (erased) the Parallels on my old computer and still says I've reached the maximum number of activations.

I've tried:
    1. Quitting Parallels, then tried activating after launch it up again.
    2. Opened Terminal and executed the command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online ...and still not working

Is there another way to untie or delete my license from my older computer?

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made necessary changes, try to activate again.

11. PAOLOD3

PAOLOD3 Bit poster

I bought an SSD disk containing IOS. I re installed all apps and Parallel (updated to 11) asked me a key. I wrote the key of the update 11: HG9NHW-***** ...-53SZW2 that I received from parallel but I got the Error "This is an update key write the previous versione key" I have no other keys. What do I have to do? Thanks

12. Raj@Parallels

Raj@Parallels Guest

Parallels Desktop 11 upgrade activation. We have resent the invoice for the previous activation key, please check your email.

13. HerbertR2

HerbertR2 Bit poster

I'm having the exact problem. I need to activate Parallels 10 onto my new computer. Removed (completely uninstalled) the Parallels on my old computer and still says I've reached the maximum number of activations. Please I need to get this going.

14. Hi, your key has been reset. Please check it again.
    Also if it doesn't help please check your inbox for more info.

15. Yenlin

Yenlin Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    I forget to sign out my PD11 account after I reinstall my MAC.
    Could you reset the key for me??

16. Hi, I cannot find your Parallels Desktop 11 key in your account. Could you please send it to me via the private message?

17. We've reset your key, please check.

18. Yenlin

Yenlin Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    I can not find a link to send you a private message.
    Would you please message me?

19. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Please check your private message now and reply with the license key so that we could reset it for you.

20. Please check your inbox, we've sent you some additional details.