1. Andrew13

Andrew13 Bit poster

H yes I bought 9 and upgraded to 12.. it now won't let me access parellels. I need it as I have work to do :(

2. BenjaminK1

BenjaminK1 Bit poster

I'm in a similar situation. Could I receive the credit and upgrade to the full version as well?

3. hey, we've checked you account and found Parallels Desktop 12 subscription. It has been activated.
    Would you like to upgrade to the Pro version?

4. BenjaminK1

BenjaminK1 Bit poster

Nope I'm fine. How do I get into the desktop? It's still asking me to provide an upgrade key.

5. Ok, did you purchase the Parallels Desktop 12 upgrade? If yes, you need the previous (Parallels Desktop 11 or 12) key to activate your Parallels Desktop 12 upgrade.
    If you have no such keys -> you can ask for the refund and then purchase the Parallels Desktop 12 full version.

6. Hey, we've received your reply and for refund you can send us your purchased order number.
    Please send it via the private message.

7. MohammedT1

MohammedT1 Bit poster

I got also the same issue. I purchased yesterday the upgrade version instead of the full version.
    Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2016
  8. Dinesh@Parallels

Dinesh@Parallels Guest

Hello @MohammedT1 ,
    We will initiate the refund process for your upgrade purchase. Please go ahead and purchase the full version of Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac.

9. RogerL5

RogerL5 Bit poster

Same thing to me i used parallel elite trial version but i buy already 1 yr plan and already deducted in my debit card around $60 but after purchase nothings happen i still used trial version...can u guys help me about this issue thanks....email me in my acount gerzlim@gmail.com

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We suggest you to refer the article and resolve the issue.

11. CedricL1

CedricL1 Bit poster

I am trying to accomplish the same thing and have spent over an hour trying to figure this out!

12. MahirA

MahirA Bit poster

I am also in the position where i accidentally purchased the wrong license. please can i get a refund!

13. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We've initiated refund for your upgrade purchase and sent you a confirmation email.

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We've checked and confirmed that you've got refund by contacting Cleverbridge. Feel free to reach us anytime for support.

15. AlanA6

AlanA6 Bit poster

I have the same issue. I purchased upgrade and I need new license because my current version is older than two version

16. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi AlanA6. Your upgrade license order has been refunded. The refunded amount will return to your account within 5 - 7 business days. Kindly purchase a new, full license.