How can I deactivate my Parallels 11 License when I don't have access to my old Mac

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AndrewL11, Jul 31, 2017.

1. AndrewL11

AndrewL11 Bit poster

I am trying to activate Parallels 11 on a new MacBook Pro, but I don't have access to my old Mac to deactivate it.
    I get a "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key" error.
    Thanks

2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @AndrewL11. We have made some changes to the license key. Please re-attempt the activation now.

3. AndrewL11

AndrewL11 Bit poster

4. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

You're welcome. Please post again for any further queries.

5. ColinC1

ColinC1 Bit poster

I'm having the same issue with my key. Tried quitting and restarting. Greatly appreciate any help!

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made some changes to the license key. Please re-attempt the activation now.

7. AhamedM

AhamedM Bit poster

Same issue. I don't have my old macbook to deactivate. And when activating on new Macbook, it's not overriding the previous activation. I'm getting message "Unable to confirm the product license - You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."

Please advise how to deal with this issue. Thanks.

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made some changes to the license key. Please re-attempt the activation now.